Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not desperate to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, inventhelp wiki to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market an invention idea and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and inventhelp innovation are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable as it can.